Upholsteries are the centerpieces in a living room or in commercial spaces. Unfortunately, cleaning them is difficult, as sometimes the fabric is stitched into the upholstery.
Whatever may be the case, people still need to clean their upholstery. Because it won’t just uplift the look of the room but also make the surrounding environment better.
So in this case, people have two options on how to clean upholsteries: Professional upholstery cleaning and DIY methods. Hence, this blog addresses the difference between professional upholstery cleaning vs DIY.
Difference Between Professional Upholstery Cleaning Vs. DIY
Professional Upholstery Cleaning
Professional upholstery cleaners are certified and licensed. They are trained to deep-clean every upholstery type. Apart from that, they have the resources to provide desired outcomes. So, here are pros and cons to help you understand professional upholstery cleaning services a little better:
- Certified and insured skilled technicians.
- Experienced and knowledgeable about different upholstery fabric types.
- Have access to advanced equipment and tools.
- Use safe cleaning products. Also use cleaning products according to upholstery fabric type.
- Highly convenient and reliable
- Get rids of deeply embedded filth from the upholsteries. Also, eliminates bacteria and viruses.
- Improves the whole environment around them.
- Removes stains and odor from the upholsteries.
- Professionals also provide after cleaning tips to maintain the clean look.
- Sit back and relax and enjoy the services.
- It is more costlier than DIY.
- Few upholstery cleaning companies provide emergency services.
With easy access to share and gather information, so many people have shared their DIY cleaning methods. Though it’s done to help you, sometimes this DIY methods can backfire. So here are some pros and cons to give you an insight of what DIY methods really entail:
- Lots of information available on the internet, magazines, newspaper, etc.
- Most DIY cleaning solutions are made with basic kitchen staples.
- It is very cheap compared to professional cleaning.
- More convenient at the time of emergencies.
- The information is not always reliable, so there’s a high chance that it may ruin your upholstery.
- All upholstery cleaning solution doesn’t work on every upholstery fabric type.
- No guarantee on the quality.
- Put in efforts to clean the upholstery well.
Let Professional Upholstery Cleaner Help You!
We hope the difference between professional upholstery cleaning vs DIY is clear to you now. If you need professional help to clean upholstery in Dallas, then Steam Pro Carpet Cleaning & Restoration is here for you.
We are a certified and insured upholstery cleaning company who aims to deliver best quality services. Our upholstery cleaners have years of experience and training and are inept in cleaning all upholstery types.